On this day, in 1990, Megastar Chiranjeevi and legendary yesteryear actress Sridevi’s Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari released and the rest is history. This K Raghavendra Rao directorial became a huge blockbuster and created a memorable legacy for itself.
Now, on the eve of the film’s 30th anniversary, JVAS’ producer Ashwini Dutt confirmed that the film’s much-awaited sequel will kick-start right after his ongoing film with Prabhas. Even though there have been several speculations that Chiru’s son Ram Charan and Sridevi’s daughter Janvhi Kapoor will reprise their parents roles in the sequel, Ashwini Dutt has said that he will think about the suitable actors for the project only after completing Prabhas21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut