On this day, in 1990, Megastar Chiranjeevi and legendary yesteryear actress Sridevi’s Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari released and the rest is history. This K Raghavendra Rao directorial became a huge blockbuster and created a memorable legacy for itself.
Now, on the eve of the film’s 30th anniversary, JVAS’ producer Ashwini Dutt confirmed that the film’s much-awaited sequel will kick-start right after his ongoing film with Prabhas. Even though there have been several speculations that Chiru’s son Ram Charan and Sridevi’s daughter Janvhi Kapoor will reprise their parents roles in the sequel, Ashwini Dutt has said that he will think about the suitable actors for the project only after completing Prabhas21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?