Earlier, it was reported that a Tollywood delegation, led by Chiranjeevi would be meeting with Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan in the last week of August. The motive behind the meting is to discuss the prevailing issues that are affecting theatrical industry.
However, this meeting got postponed due to logistical reasons.
The latest news is that Jagan has given his appointment to the Tollywood delegation. This meeting is likely to take place in the first week of September.
Key topics like flexible ticket pricing and subsidies to theater managements will be coming to discussion in the meeting. More details will be out once the meeting is over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Makers planning to avoid wild card entry
- M S Raju highly impressed with his son’s new film
- Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli project in full swing
- Love Story holding well on key Monday
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date