Earlier, it was reported that a Tollywood delegation, led by Chiranjeevi would be meeting with Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan in the last week of August. The motive behind the meting is to discuss the prevailing issues that are affecting theatrical industry.
However, this meeting got postponed due to logistical reasons.
The latest news is that Jagan has given his appointment to the Tollywood delegation. This meeting is likely to take place in the first week of September.
Key topics like flexible ticket pricing and subsidies to theater managements will be coming to discussion in the meeting. More details will be out once the meeting is over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Blockbuster beach fight in NTR30?
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers