Veteran actors Jagapathy Babu and Bhoomika are teaming up for a new movie titled ‘April Fool’ and the movie has been formally launched today in Hyderabad. The movie is jointly being produced by G.L.Srinivas and Seema Azharuddin. Krishnaswamy Srikanth Iyengar is going to direct the movie.
The movie is being touted as a socio fantasy film with a good deal of comedy built into the script. Tanikella Rajendra Prasad is handling the camera while Bunty is scoring the music . The movie will be wrapped up in two schedules and the songs have already been recorded.
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?