After making his comeback as an antagonist in NBK’s Legend, there is no looking back for veteran actor Jagapathi Babu. He is now getting busy with multiple offers in the South Indian film industry. He was already drenched with praises for his intense role as a rich industrialist in Srimanthudu, which has released today.
Speaking to a popular media house in Tamil Nadu, the actor, recently, revealed his desire to share screen with Tala Ajith. He added that he regularly watches his films and will essay any role in Ajith’s movies. Jagapathi Babu will soon be seen in Simbhu upcoming film Kaan. He has also got plenty of offers up his sleeve in Telugu.
- Raashi Khanna in this remake?
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours