Looks like Jagapathi Babu is doing all good things in his career currently. After doing some great roles in the recent past, he is soon going to associate with Hollywood legend Stephen Spielberg for his upcoming film with Disney.
Latest update reveals that Jagapathi Babu has been roped in to dub for a giant character in Disney’s upcoming film BFG. JP will dub for the film in both Tamil and Telugu.
Generally, it is the Hindi stars who are associated with such films but Jagapathi Babu has once again created a new trend in the south by agreeing to dub for the Telugu and Tamil versions.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day