Looks like Jagapathi Babu is doing all good things in his career currently. After doing some great roles in the recent past, he is soon going to associate with Hollywood legend Stephen Spielberg for his upcoming film with Disney.
Latest update reveals that Jagapathi Babu has been roped in to dub for a giant character in Disney’s upcoming film BFG. JP will dub for the film in both Tamil and Telugu.
Generally, it is the Hindi stars who are associated with such films but Jagapathi Babu has once again created a new trend in the south by agreeing to dub for the Telugu and Tamil versions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?