Star character artiste Jagapathi Babu was the surprise package in the blockbuster spy thriller, Goodachari. Audiences experienced a huge high as Jagapathi Babu’s twist was unveiled in the interval sequence.
Speaking at Goodachari’s recent success event, Jagapathi Babu said that he had agreed to sign the movie only because of the film’s passionate young team. “There was not much money during the film’s production. At one point, I even felt that I shouldn’t have taken any remuneration for the film. Of course, I don’t feel like giving it back now,” quipped the senior actor and went on to appreciate the way the team had executed his scenes in the movie.
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones