Jagapathi Babu is back to play a lead role after a gap of six years and the actor is thrilled that his upcoming film Patel SIR has generated a lot of buzz. The actor will be seen as a middle-aged-man who has to take revenge and right from his look to the whole tone of the film has raised a lot of eyebrows.
In a recent interview, he revealed that SIR in Patel SIR stands for ‘Senior Individual Revenge’ on the lines of FIR (First Information Report). “I play my age and you’ll see the heartache and struggle of a middle-aged man. Besides, the action in the film is completely natural.”
When asked if he can see a lot of similarities between him and how Amitabh Bachchan bounced back after a slump in his career, Jagapathi Babu said, “I can see a lot of similarities in my life with Big B. He acted as a hero, his days of bankruptcy, his rise and now he is playing different roles. If you notice that, my life has parallels to him. I must admit that I respect Big B and I follow him.”
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US
- Directing NTR is no ordinary responsibility: Krish
- Sai Pallavi recalls the moment she first met her favorite star