Sri Prawin’s upcoming film Kaalicharan has a new addition, although only in the form of a voice-over. The latest news is that Jagapathi Babu has given a voice over for the film and his voice will be heard in the opening scene where he introduces the story. Chaitanya Krishna and Chandini have played the lead roles in the film whereas Bhojpuri actor Pankaj Kesari is making his debut as a villain. Kavita Srinivasan has played an important role.
The film is loosely based on the life of Erra Satyam and the story is set in the 80s in Palamoor region in Mahaboobnagar district. Kaalicharan is being touted as an ultra violent revenge story, although there’s also a good romantic track between Chaitanya and Chandini. Nandan Raj has scored the music. The film is in last stages of post production and it’s gearing up for release soon.
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates