Jagapathi Babu is the toast of the season with back to back hits. His negative roles have become a sensation of sorts these days and JB proved it once again with the success of the Aravinda Sametha.
Now that he is back in massive demand, the reports from the film circles are that he has hiked his remuneration. Many producers of the industry are now with the feeling that it is better to give huge money to an artist like JB rather than exporting villains from Bollywood.
JB”s role as Basi Reddy has become a sensation of sorts after the release of Aravinda Sametha. Jagapathi Babu will next be seen in Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44