After his debut in Tamil, Jagapathi Babu will soon be seen in a Kannada film titled Bachchan. Sudeep is playing the lead role in the film and Shashank is going to direct the film. Apparently, Sudeep had requested Jagapathi Babu to act in his film and since they are good friends, Jagapathi Babu immediately agreed. He is playing a special role as a crime branch officer. Meanwhile, he’s busy shooting for A L Vijay’s upcoming bilingual film titled Thandavam and he recently signed a Telugu film titled ‘April Fool’. Looks like Jagapathi Babu is on a roll these days with back to back projects.
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections