After his debut in Tamil, Jagapathi Babu will soon be seen in a Kannada film titled Bachchan. Sudeep is playing the lead role in the film and Shashank is going to direct the film. Apparently, Sudeep had requested Jagapathi Babu to act in his film and since they are good friends, Jagapathi Babu immediately agreed. He is playing a special role as a crime branch officer. Meanwhile, he’s busy shooting for A L Vijay’s upcoming bilingual film titled Thandavam and he recently signed a Telugu film titled ‘April Fool’. Looks like Jagapathi Babu is on a roll these days with back to back projects.
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar
- Vishal thanks Kollywood stars for respecting Nadigar Sangam’s policy
- Press Note : Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket for Sammohanam in USA