Jagapathi Babu is thoroughly enjoying his new stint in Telugu cinema. Right from playing a powerful villain in Legend to a brother’s role in Ra Ra Krishanayya, the actor has agreed to try out all kinds of author backed roles, much to the delight of filmmakers and actors. And going by the latest buzz about the actor, he’s reportedly quite keen on exploring some options in Bollywood as well.
Talking to a leading newspaper, Jagapathi Babu revealed that he’s going to do a photoshoot with a top photographer in Mumbai and also added that he’s planning to meet some filmmakers, including Prabhu Deva, in Mumbai. “It’s too early to say anything. But I’m really enjoying my new stint. I think I’ve redefined what villainy is in Telugu cinema. I don’t want to be the person who commits murders or rapes women to show how cruel he is. The challenge is to look menacing and at the same time quite appealing to the audience,” he said.
He’s expected to join the sets of Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham in Jharkhand sometime soon. Sai Dharam Tej and Regina are playing the lead roles in the film and A S Ravikumar Chowdhary is directing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes