Jagapathi Babu is all set to rock in AL Vijay’s upcoming bilingual film Thandavam. He’s playing the role of a cop in the film which also stars Vikram, Anushka and Amy Jackson in lead roles. For the past three weeks, the film unit has been shooting in London and the team is extremely happy with the way the film is shaping up. UTV Motion Pictures is producing the film. Dhananjayan Govind, the head of UTV South, tweeted, “21st day shooting in London for Thaandavam despite cold weather & rains. Dir Vijay, Vikram sir, JB & others are doing a fantastic job there.” G V Prakash is composing the music. Thandavam’s principal shooting is expected to be wrapped up by the end of the summer and it’ll hit the screens later this year.
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away