Tollywood actor Jagapathi Babu who is currently enjoying the best phase in his career is a part of many biggies like Pushpa 2, SSMB 28 and Salaar. The actor’s new movie Rama Banam, with Gopichand playing the lead role, is all set for a grand release in theaters this Friday.
During his interaction with the local media, he opened up about his role in Prabhas-starrer pan-Indian action drama, Salaar. “Frankly, I don’t have much info about my character yet. I only filmed one scene for five days.”
“I tend to avoid inquiring about the story or my character if the director is skilled, as I enjoy experiencing the excitement and anticipation each day. Prashanth Neel is a filmmaker with exceptional clarity who approves even the most lengthy and tough shots in one take,” concluded the actor.
Salaar features Shruti Haasan as the female lead. Mollywood star Prithviraj Sukumaran is also a part of this biggie, which is produced under Hombale Films banner. Ravi Basrur is the music director of this movie, scheduled to hit screens worldwide on September 28, 2023.
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays the villain in Indian 2?
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
- Big news on Naga Chaitanya turns out to be a rumor
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food