Jagapathi Babu, who has multiple films in his hand, will be seen in a powerful role as a villain in Vijay’s next. He will be joining the shoot on June 2nd and reports reveal that his role will be one of the highlights of the film.
The film will be directed by Bharathan while Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady. The film will be Vijay’s 60th film.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri