Jagapathi Babu, who has multiple films in his hand, will be seen in a powerful role as a villain in Vijay’s next. He will be joining the shoot on June 2nd and reports reveal that his role will be one of the highlights of the film.
The film will be directed by Bharathan while Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady. The film will be Vijay’s 60th film.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film