Veteran actor Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the villain in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming film. The charming family hero will be seen as a suave and stylish villain in this movie and he will join the shoot from the 21st of this month.
Jagapathi Babu is currently growing a beard and preparing himself for the role. “I am changing my body-language and mannerisms accordingly”, he said in a media interaction a few days ago. Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie.
14 Reels Entertainment Banner is producing this venture in association with Sai Korrapati. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. Sonal Chauhan is one of the actresses in the film and another leading actress is going to be a part of the project. Her name will be officially announced shortly.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims