Actor Jagapathi Babu, who reinvented himself as the ultimate baddie, is on cloud nine with the feedback he has been receiving for Nannaku Prematho. Although the actor has been receiving many offers, he revealed that he has been choosy in accepting the scripts.
According to the latest buzz, Jagapathi Babu is likely to play as an antagonist for Nagarjuna in his new movie directed by Venu Sriram.
Nagarjuna and Jagapathi Babu have previously shared the screen space in Ravoyi Chandamama and they also share a great rapport off the screen as well. Apparently, Nag instantly agreed to bring Jagapathi on board.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases
- Akshay Kumar finds Lawrence’s replacement