Actor Jagapathi Babu, who reinvented himself as the ultimate baddie, is on cloud nine with the feedback he has been receiving for Nannaku Prematho. Although the actor has been receiving many offers, he revealed that he has been choosy in accepting the scripts.
According to the latest buzz, Jagapathi Babu is likely to play as an antagonist for Nagarjuna in his new movie directed by Venu Sriram.
Nagarjuna and Jagapathi Babu have previously shared the screen space in Ravoyi Chandamama and they also share a great rapport off the screen as well. Apparently, Nag instantly agreed to bring Jagapathi on board.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party