It’s turning out to be quite an exciting year for Jagapathi Babu. After delivering a dazzling performance in Rangasthalam, Jagapathi Babu won a lot of accolades for his role as a gangster in the Amazon series Gangsters. Now, the latest news is that the actor will play a key role in Suriya’s upcoming film NGK.
Buzz is that Jagapathi Babu will shoot his portions in end of July once Suriya returns from London. Selvaraghavan, who is directing NGK, is said to have etched a terrific characterisation for Jagapathi Babu and he is planning wrap up shooting his portions in a quick span of time. The film also stars Rakul Preet and Sai Pallavi in lead roles.
Apart from this film, Jagapathi Babu will also be seen in an important role in Aravinda Sametha, starring NTR and Pooja Hegde. Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the action entertainer will hit the screens in October this year.
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition