It’s been earlier reported that star character artiste Jagapathi Babu will soon be seen in a lead role in a unique film, titled FCUK (Father Chitti Umaa Karthik). In a latest press meet, FCUK’s team has announced that the film will be hitting screens on February 12.
Speaking at the press meet, Jagapathi Babu said that FCUK is a complete family entertainer and hoped that the film will become a big hit. He appreciated the film’s producer Damu, director Vidyasagar Raju, lead actors Ram Karthik and Ammu Abhirami and the entire cast and crew for bringing up a unique entertainer. Baby Sahashritha also plays a crucial lead role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce
- Interesting title locked for Indraganti-Sudheer Babu film
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date