NTR’s highly-anticipated action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, hit the screens yesterday and received an overwhelming response from fans. The film is registering non-Baahubali opening day records across several areas in the twin Telugu states.
Meanwhile in the US, as per the updated trade reports, JLK has collected a whopping $589K from 174 screens from its Wednesday premieres in overseas. This is Tarak’s career best opener, surpassing his previous best, Janatha Garage ($584K). JLK has collected over $130K until 10 PM on Thursday.
Tarak’s phenomenal performance in the triple roles, especially as Jai, is the major takeaway for his fans. Bobby has directed Jai Lava Kusa and Kalyan Ram has produced it. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans