Young Tiger NTR’s most eagerly awaited film, Jai Lava Kusa, is progressing smoothly in Hyderabad. The recently released first look posters showcased Tarak in a royal and massy avatar and fans couldn’t have asked for more.
Now, Jai Lava Kusa’s producer Nandamuri Kalyanram will be inaugurating a photo exhibition of his late grandfather and legendary actor and chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao at the upcoming Telugu Association of North America (TANA) conclave in St. Louis on the 27th and 28th of this month.
On this occasion, the Jai Lava Kusa team will be gifting a few souvenirs from the film to all the NRI fans. Quite a unique way to intensify the buzz for the film!
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections