Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest action entertainer, Jai Simha, released on January 12 to positive response from fans. The film’s box-office collections have been quite good during the long festive weekend. In Krishna district, Jai Simha collected a share of Rs 23.23 lakhs on Jan 16, taking its 5-day total to Rs 1.27 crore.
Tamil star Suriya’s heist thriller, Gang, released on January 12 amid tough competition from Jai Simha and Agnyaathavaasi. Utilizing the positive reviews and decent word of mouth, Gang collected a share of Rs 9.70 lakhs on Jan 16, taking its 5-day total to Rs 36.19 lakhs in Krishna district.
On the other hand, young hero Raj Tarun’s romantic drama produced by Nagarjuna, Rangula Ratnam, collected a share of Rs 5.33 lakhs in Krishna district on Jan 16, taking its 3-day total to Rs 14.79 lakhs.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief