Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest action entertainer, Jai Simha, released on January 12 to positive response from fans. The film’s box-office collections have been quite good during the long festive weekend. In Krishna district, Jai Simha collected a share of Rs 23.23 lakhs on Jan 16, taking its 5-day total to Rs 1.27 crore.
Tamil star Suriya’s heist thriller, Gang, released on January 12 amid tough competition from Jai Simha and Agnyaathavaasi. Utilizing the positive reviews and decent word of mouth, Gang collected a share of Rs 9.70 lakhs on Jan 16, taking its 5-day total to Rs 36.19 lakhs in Krishna district.
On the other hand, young hero Raj Tarun’s romantic drama produced by Nagarjuna, Rangula Ratnam, collected a share of Rs 5.33 lakhs in Krishna district on Jan 16, taking its 3-day total to Rs 14.79 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser
- Vijay Septupathi and Vijay’s rocking scenes to be shot here