The shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s eagerly awaited political drama, Jai Simha, was underway in Dubai for the last ten days. The unit canned a couple of songs featuring Balayya and Nayanthara.
The latest update is that Jai Simha’s Dubai schedule has been wrapped up today and the entire shooting formalities have been completed. Jai Simha is hitting the screens on January 12 as a Sankranthi treat.
Senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar has directed this high budgeted mass action entertainer, while C Kalyan is the producer. Kannada actress Hariprriya and Malayali starlet Natasha Doshi essay important roles in the movie.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion