Nandamuri Balakrishna’s highly-anticipated 102nd film, Jai Simha, is hitting the screens in early January during the Sankranthi festive season. Senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar is helming this movie.
Jai Simha’s next schedule will kick-start at the Ramoji Film City on November 22. The film’s entire talkie part will be wrapped up by December 1. The unit will then can the remaining songs in December. Balayya’s dual avatars will be a treat for fans.
Nayanthara is the film’s leading lady. Kannada actress Hariprriya and Malayali starlet Natasha Doshi play crucial roles in the movie. C Kalyan is the producer and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer of Jai Simha, which is slated to hit the theaters on January 12.
- Mokshagyna’s latest picture goes viral
- NTR back from holiday-Will resume training for RRR
- Trailer of 118 clocks two million views
- Poll : Which of these directors should Mahesh work with next?
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama