Balakrishna’s Jai Simha opened to some decent reports all over and is doing fairly well in the B and C centres. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 79 lakhs after the first three days.
The film has Balakrishna in two avatars and his performance in the emotional role is being appreciated all over. The collections are said to be steady today and tomorrow as the festival season is on.
Jai Simha is directed by K S Ravi Kumar and has Nayanthara as the female lead.
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?