Balakrishna’s Jai Simha opened to some decent reports all over and is doing fairly well in the B and C centres. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 79 lakhs after the first three days.
The film has Balakrishna in two avatars and his performance in the emotional role is being appreciated all over. The collections are said to be steady today and tomorrow as the festival season is on.
Jai Simha is directed by K S Ravi Kumar and has Nayanthara as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star daughter turns producer
- Much-awaited KGF 2’s first look out on this date
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s new film gets an interesting title
- Senior hero turns villain for Balayya?