Balakrishna’s latest action family entertainer, Jai Simha, released amid high expectations on Jan 12 and received positive response from fans. Balayya’s energetic dances and punch dialogues and the emotional high in director KS Ravikumar’s script were the major highlights in the movie.
Despite heavy competition, Jai Simha performed decently over the long festive weekend across the world and collected a share of Rs. 23.93 crore in the twin Telugu states, Karnataka, ROI and rest of world. The film is already inching towards the break even mark in most areas.
Below are Jai Simha’s 5-day Andhra worldwide collections (in shares):
|Rest of World||1.30 Cr|
Total AP & Telangana 5-day collections: Rs 19.07 Cr
Total worldwide 5-day collections – Rs. 23.93 Crs
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood