Balakrishna’s latest action family entertainer, Jai Simha, released amid high expectations on Jan 12 and received positive reviews. Fans are thoroughly enjoying Balayya’s energetic dances and punch dialogues.
Thanks to the positive buzz, Jai Simha performed decently on day 1 in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The film collected a share of Rs. 7.08 crore on its opening day in the twin Telugu states. Including Karnataka, ROI and rest of world, the film collected a good Rs 8.25 crore share on day 1. It remains to be seen how well Jai Simha will utilize the Sankranthi holidays from now on.
Below are Jai Simha’s day 1 Andhra Pradesh and Telangana collections (in shares):
|Rest of World||0.32 Cr|
Total AP & Telangana day 1 collections: Rs 7.08 Cr
Total worldwide day 1 collections – Rs. 8.25 Crs
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections