The Telugu Film Industry is bracing for a very busy September. With the uncertain political scenario in the state, some big projects and a host of small films slated for a release in August are expected to shift to September.
This is in addition to the films already scheduled for a release in September. NTR’s ‘Ramayya Vastavayya’, Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’, Ram Charan’s ‘Zanjeer/Thoofan’ and Venkatesh/Ram’s ‘Golmaal’ are already slated for release in September.
With the postponement of a few high profile projects originally slated for release in August, the game will get very interesting in September.
Who will dominate the Box Office in September? That remains to be seen.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals