Allari Naresh heaved a sigh of relief after the release of his latest comedy caper James Bond. The movie, which registered decent first week collections in all the areas of its release, quenched Naresh’s thirst for a commercial success which has been eluding him since 2012.
The latest trade reports reveal that the collections are steady in the second week as well and the movie could soon break-even for the distributors of all major areas. Already, the movie fetched a whopping price for the satellite rights and the team recently held a success meet and also embarked on a success tour to thank the audience.
Directed by Sai Kishore, this movie features Sakshi Chowdary as the female lead.
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script