Allari Naresh heaved a sigh of relief after the release of his latest comedy caper James Bond. The movie, which registered decent first week collections in all the areas of its release, quenched Naresh’s thirst for a commercial success which has been eluding him since 2012.
The latest trade reports reveal that the collections are steady in the second week as well and the movie could soon break-even for the distributors of all major areas. Already, the movie fetched a whopping price for the satellite rights and the team recently held a success meet and also embarked on a success tour to thank the audience.
Directed by Sai Kishore, this movie features Sakshi Chowdary as the female lead.
- Geetha Govindam’s lastest US collections
- Pawan Babai was the first to watch Sye Raa’s teaser: Ram Charan
- Intriguing pre-look for Rajasekhar-Prasanth Varma film
- Kangana takes over Manikarnika’s direction
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections