Allari Naresh’s latest comedy caper James Bond released last week and it has been faring decently in all the areas of its release. Trade reports reveal that the distributors from all the centers will end up with fair profits. Allari Naresh, who is lying low with a string of below par movies, can heave a sigh of relief with this commercial success. Already, the team completed a success tour in the major cities of Andhra Pradesh.
Now, to mark its success, the makers have arranged a success meet tomorrow( 31st July) in Hyderabad. The whole unit will be present at this event to thank the audience.
The satellite rights of this film have fetched a whopping price and the distribution rights were also sold for a fair price. The producers are very happy with the proceedings.Directed by Sai Kishore, this movie features Sakshi Chowdary as the female lead. This movie was produced by A.K. Entertainments.
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director
- Interesting details about Gautham Menon’s Jayalalitha biopic
- Young comedian planning his directorial debut soon?