Malayalam star hero, Prithviraj Sukumaran will be seen next in Jana Gana Mana. Suraj Venjaramoodu, well known for The Great Indian Kitchen, played a cop in this movie. To say, the duo was last seen in a movie titled, Driving License.
Prithviraj Sukumaran took to Instagram and announced the release date by posting a brand new poster. It revealed that the movie will hit the screens on April 28, 2022. The theatrical trailer released last year made everyone eagerly wait for the flick.
Vincy Aloshious, Siddique, Benzi Mathews, Anand Bal, Little Darshan and others are playing key roles in this movie. Produced by Prithviraj Productions and Magic Frames, the crime thriller is directed by Dijo Jose Antony, well known for the Malayalam movie, Queen.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Son of India makes its digital debut
- Star director heaps praise on KGF 2
- Beast dominates Netflix’s top three spots
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Project K
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata creates an all time record at global box office
- Shahid Kapoor’s Jersey locks its OTT release date