Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan today flagged off his ambitious 45-day Janasena Porata Yatra bus tour in Ichchapuram, Srikakulam. Addressing thousands of fans and cadre, Pawan has made a surprising statement.
“Janasena will form the government in 2019 with the blessings of senior citizens and my dear sisters and brothers,” said Pawan. Janasena was launched in 2014 with the motto “Power kosam kadu..Prasninchadam kosam (Not for power but to question)”.
Needless to say, Pawan’s unexpected statement about coming to power has led to several discussions among fans and political circles. A few days ago, Pawan told the media that 2019 will see a fight between Janasena, TDP and YSRCP.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections