Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan today flagged off his ambitious 45-day Janasena Porata Yatra bus tour in Ichchapuram, Srikakulam. Addressing thousands of fans and cadre, Pawan has made a surprising statement.
“Janasena will form the government in 2019 with the blessings of senior citizens and my dear sisters and brothers,” said Pawan. Janasena was launched in 2014 with the motto “Power kosam kadu..Prasninchadam kosam (Not for power but to question)”.
Needless to say, Pawan’s unexpected statement about coming to power has led to several discussions among fans and political circles. A few days ago, Pawan told the media that 2019 will see a fight between Janasena, TDP and YSRCP.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen