Young Tiger NTR’s emotional action entertainer Janatha Garage is still ruling the roost at box-offices worldwide. After becoming the second fastest film to collect 50 crore share in Tollywood’s history after Baahubali, Janatha Garage has now pulled off yet another impressive feat.
Janatha Garage is now the second fastest Telugu movie to rake in a whopping 100 crore gross after Baahubali. The film has managed to attain this feat in just 7 days and that too by braving the initial backlash from the critics and moviegoers.
Koratala Siva’s intense script and deft handling of seasoned performers like Mohanlal and NTR have been the major reasons behind this terrific success.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time