In an interesting twist of events, the latest buzz in film circles suggests that the makers of NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa are aiming at a September 1st release. Incidentally, the Young Tiger’s previous movie, Janatha Garage, released on September 1st last year and went on to recreate box-office records.
However, these are mere speculations about Jai Lava Kusa’s release date and we will have to wait for an official confirmation from the movie’s unit.
Meanwhile, Jai Lava Kusa is progressing briskly on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Bobby is directing this movie, which is being produced by Kalyanram. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja