The film is getting massive release all over the country and will be screened in the record number of theatres in South India itself.
NTR and Koratala Siva’s combo is the major crowd pulling factor for this film. The inclusion of Malayalam superstar Mohanlal will be a huge plus point for the film as he has a massive market in Kerala and a relatively good following in Tamilnadu too.
This will open the gates for NTR to expand his market in those states also. On the whole, a humongous opening is expected as the film is expected to join in the list of highest openings record in the south alongside other biggies like Baahubali and Kabali.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections