Koratala Siva’s directorial Janatha Garage is fast completing its shoot and is slated to release later this year. The makers are very excited as the flick is doing excellent pre-release business even before it’s completion.
According to the latest rumours, Janatha Garage’s Nellore distribution rights have been sold for a price of 2.34 crores. An official confirmation is yet to be given but If this turns out to be true, this is good news for the team.
The film stars Jr. NTR and Samantha in the lead roles while Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Mythri Movie Makers are bankrolling this big budget entertainer.
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic