Koratala Siva’s directorial Janatha Garage is fast completing its shoot and is slated to release later this year. The makers are very excited as the flick is doing excellent pre-release business even before it’s completion.
According to the latest rumours, Janatha Garage’s Nellore distribution rights have been sold for a price of 2.34 crores. An official confirmation is yet to be given but If this turns out to be true, this is good news for the team.
The film stars Jr. NTR and Samantha in the lead roles while Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Mythri Movie Makers are bankrolling this big budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu