Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Janatha Garage’ secured a bumper TRP of 20.69, which places is among one of the highest ratings for a Telugu movie. The film secured this rating, despite the presence of a superb India – New Zealand One Day International on the day. TV analysts opine that if not for the match, the TRP would easily have gone up by another couple of points. For reference, Baahubali got a TRP of 21.84.
This also is the highest ever for an NTR film. Janatha Garage created a sensation at the Box Office when it released earlier this year and brought NTR back into the top 3 in Tollywood in terms of revenues after a long gap. Directed by the super successful Koratala Shiva, the film had Samantha and Nithya Menen in lead roles along with Malayalam superstar Mohan Lal.
Mythri Movie Makers produced the film and Devi Sri Prasad composed the music.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties