As expected, the humongous hype and positive pre-release buzz have resulted in Young Tiger NTR’s Janatha Garage stand at third position in the all-time highest grossing Telugu movies in North America. The film has already stormed into the half a million club in style.
Janatha Garage has collected a cool $560,509 from 156 reported locations in North America from its premieres and placed itself next to Baahubali and Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Incidentally, Janatha Garage’s tickets were priced at $20 throughout the US whereas Sardaar was priced at $24 per ticket.
Janatha Garage is expected to notch up record day one collections in NTR’s career and with the long weekend ahead, the numbers can be quite huge.
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema