As expected, the humongous hype and positive pre-release buzz have resulted in Young Tiger NTR’s Janatha Garage stand at third position in the all-time highest grossing Telugu movies in North America. The film has already stormed into the half a million club in style.
Janatha Garage has collected a cool $560,509 from 156 reported locations in North America from its premieres and placed itself next to Baahubali and Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Incidentally, Janatha Garage’s tickets were priced at $20 throughout the US whereas Sardaar was priced at $24 per ticket.
Janatha Garage is expected to notch up record day one collections in NTR’s career and with the long weekend ahead, the numbers can be quite huge.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?