NTR’s Janatha Garage has finally hit the screens with some good collections. Latest reports coming from the trade pundits reveal that the film has collected a total share of close to 21 crores in both AP and Telangana.
The film also collected decent figures in the US and has already crossed the half a million mark. Koratala Shiva’s direction and NTR’s emotional performance is winning hearts all over.
With the weekend setting in, the makers are expecting some decent profits in the long run.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film