Actress Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor is all set for her silver screen debut with Dhadak. The star kid’s confident screen presence in the film’s recently released trailer impressed everyone. Now, even before Jahnvi’s debut film hit the screens, she is said to be in talks with one of the leading directors in the country.
According to the latest reports, Janhvi recently walked into acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s office and discussed a project with him. Apparently, rising Bollywood hero Karthik Aryan too was present in the meeting, and reports suggest that the Padmaavat director is planning his next project with both these young stars. We will have to wait for an official announcement.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic