Actress Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor is all set for her silver screen debut with Dhadak. The star kid’s confident screen presence in the film’s recently released trailer impressed everyone. Now, even before Jahnvi’s debut film hit the screens, she is said to be in talks with one of the leading directors in the country.
According to the latest reports, Janhvi recently walked into acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s office and discussed a project with him. Apparently, rising Bollywood hero Karthik Aryan too was present in the meeting, and reports suggest that the Padmaavat director is planning his next project with both these young stars. We will have to wait for an official announcement.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film