Actress Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor is all set for her silver screen debut with Dhadak. The star kid’s confident screen presence in the film’s recently released trailer impressed everyone. Now, even before Jahnvi’s debut film hit the screens, she is said to be in talks with one of the leading directors in the country.
According to the latest reports, Janhvi recently walked into acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s office and discussed a project with him. Apparently, rising Bollywood hero Karthik Aryan too was present in the meeting, and reports suggest that the Padmaavat director is planning his next project with both these young stars. We will have to wait for an official announcement.
- Nayan to be part of Sye Raa promotions?
- Ram, Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar commences shoot
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil