Yesteryear diva Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor had made an impressive acting debut with Dhadak earlier this year. Janhvi has already signed her second film, a high budget multi-starrer titled Takht, under her mentor Karan Johar’s direction.
Now, according to the latest updates, Janhvi is all set to receive ‘The Rising Talent Of The Year’ award from the Norwegian Consulate General in Mumbai. The wear ceremony will be held soon, and Janhvi’s father Boney Kapoor and several officials from Norway and India will grace it.
Articles that might interest you:
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’