Yesteryear diva Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor had made an impressive acting debut with Dhadak earlier this year. Janhvi has already signed her second film, a high budget multi-starrer titled Takht, under her mentor Karan Johar’s direction.
Now, according to the latest updates, Janhvi is all set to receive ‘The Rising Talent Of The Year’ award from the Norwegian Consulate General in Mumbai. The wear ceremony will be held soon, and Janhvi’s father Boney Kapoor and several officials from Norway and India will grace it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold
- Rashmika Mandanna to pair with Nithiin again?