Yesteryear diva Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor had made an impressive acting debut with Dhadak earlier this year. Janhvi has already signed her second film, a high budget multi-starrer titled Takht, under her mentor Karan Johar’s direction.
Now, according to the latest updates, Janhvi is all set to receive ‘The Rising Talent Of The Year’ award from the Norwegian Consulate General in Mumbai. The wear ceremony will be held soon, and Janhvi’s father Boney Kapoor and several officials from Norway and India will grace it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film