Janhvi Kapoor is in top form and has been signing back to back films. She is also getting paid big time and now the young heroine has bought a bungalow worth 39 crores. Yes, you heard that right.
The news according to a report on Square Feat India is that Janhvi’s new house is spread across three floors in a Juhu building. The deal was finalized late last year in December.
Janhvi is planning to renovate it in a big way and will move in with her dad and sister is the talk. Janhvi has paid a stamp duty of Rs 78 lakhs as per the news. This is quite an achievement for an actress who is just 23 years old.
Articles that might interest you:
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari