legendary Diva Sridevi daughter Jhanvi Kapoor made a successful debut with Dhadak. The film has grossed over Rs 100 crores worldwide and is declared a hit at the box-office. Dhadak was produced by Janhvi mentor Karan Johar.
Now, Janhvi’s second project will be directed by Karan Johar himself. This morning, Karan took to Twitter and announced his ambitious upcoming project, Takht. Apart from Janhvi, Takht also stars happening Bollywood star Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Bhumi Pednekar, Vicky Kaushal and Anil Kapoor.
- Trisha’s dream comes true: Joins Rajini’s next
- Poonam Pandey to donate her remuneration to Kerala CM relief fund
- Naga Chaitanya confirms rumours about Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s release
- Sunny Leone to come up with the second season of her biopic
- Mahesh unveils Big Boss Anthem from Sudheer’s Nannu Dochukunduvate