legendary Diva Sridevi daughter Jhanvi Kapoor made a successful debut with Dhadak. The film has grossed over Rs 100 crores worldwide and is declared a hit at the box-office. Dhadak was produced by Janhvi mentor Karan Johar.
Now, Janhvi’s second project will be directed by Karan Johar himself. This morning, Karan took to Twitter and announced his ambitious upcoming project, Takht. Apart from Janhvi, Takht also stars happening Bollywood star Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Bhumi Pednekar, Vicky Kaushal and Anil Kapoor.
- Elder brother for Krish, younger brother for RGV
- Jabardasth comedian’s next based on wrestling
- Nagarjuna to undergo a striking makeover for Naan Rudra
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Kamal hires US fitness trainer for Bharatheeyudu 2