legendary Diva Sridevi daughter Jhanvi Kapoor made a successful debut with Dhadak. The film has grossed over Rs 100 crores worldwide and is declared a hit at the box-office. Dhadak was produced by Janhvi mentor Karan Johar.
Now, Janhvi’s second project will be directed by Karan Johar himself. This morning, Karan took to Twitter and announced his ambitious upcoming project, Takht. Apart from Janhvi, Takht also stars happening Bollywood star Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Bhumi Pednekar, Vicky Kaushal and Anil Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Raj Tarun banks on Uyyala Jampala sentiment for ILO
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations