legendary Diva Sridevi daughter Jhanvi Kapoor made a successful debut with Dhadak. The film has grossed over Rs 100 crores worldwide and is declared a hit at the box-office. Dhadak was produced by Janhvi mentor Karan Johar.
Now, Janhvi’s second project will be directed by Karan Johar himself. This morning, Karan took to Twitter and announced his ambitious upcoming project, Takht. Apart from Janhvi, Takht also stars happening Bollywood star Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Bhumi Pednekar, Vicky Kaushal and Anil Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho effect-Shraddha wants to do more films in Telugu
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film