Released last Thursday, Bollywood heroine Janhvi Kapoor’s new film, Roohi received a positive feedback from all quarters. Co-starring Rajkummar Rao and Varun Sharma, the film is generating decent revenues at the ticket windows.
As per the reports, Roohi has collected close to Rs 9 crore nett in its first three days. Sources also reveal that, if the same trend continues today, the film is expected to generate Rs 12 crore nett by the end of its first extended weekend.
Considering the Covid-19 scare among the North Indian audiences, Roohi’s collections are a big relief to the exhibitors and distributors. Dinesh Vijan helmed this horror comedy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project
- Major change of plans in Liger’s next schedule