Released last Thursday, Bollywood heroine Janhvi Kapoor’s new film, Roohi received a positive feedback from all quarters. Co-starring Rajkummar Rao and Varun Sharma, the film is generating decent revenues at the ticket windows.
As per the reports, Roohi has collected close to Rs 9 crore nett in its first three days. Sources also reveal that, if the same trend continues today, the film is expected to generate Rs 12 crore nett by the end of its first extended weekend.
Considering the Covid-19 scare among the North Indian audiences, Roohi’s collections are a big relief to the exhibitors and distributors. Dinesh Vijan helmed this horror comedy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film
- Thaman gives yet another starry glimpse of Mahesh from SVP