We were the first ones who revealed that Janhvi Kapoor will be starring in the remake of Tamil hit Kolamaavu Kokila and director Anand L Rai will be producing it.
The latest we hear is that the entire film will be canned in Punjab and Sengupta, who worked as an AD for Agneepath will be directing this film as of now.
What’s special is that the film will be completed in 30 days straight in a single schedule. Janhvi will be joining the set in the month of January after she wraps up her current assignments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?