We were the first ones who revealed that Janhvi Kapoor will be starring in the remake of Tamil hit Kolamaavu Kokila and director Anand L Rai will be producing it.
The latest we hear is that the entire film will be canned in Punjab and Sengupta, who worked as an AD for Agneepath will be directing this film as of now.
What’s special is that the film will be completed in 30 days straight in a single schedule. Janhvi will be joining the set in the month of January after she wraps up her current assignments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?