Two of the most eagerly awaited Telugu films of the season, ‘Gopala Gopala’ and ‘Temper’ will resume their shootings after a brief gap. The unit of ‘Gopala Gopala’ took some rest after canning few crucial scenes in Varanasi. On the other hand, NTR-Puri Jagan’s ‘Temper’ was delayed due to the unions’ strike followed by the sudden demise of Nandamuri Janakiram.
From tomorrow, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh starrer ‘Gopala Gopala’ will have its shoot for a Krishnashtami song, while ‘Temper’ will be shot from the 26th. Due to the delay, ‘Temper’ had to miss the Sankranthi race and settle for a January end release, while ‘Gopala Gopala’ is all set to hit the screens worldwide on 14th January.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love