Baahubali franchise’s historic success in several international territories had earned Prabhas a huge fan base across several countries. Especially, the love from the newfound fan clubs from Japan needs no introduction. All the Japanese fans are now going gaga over the Rebel Star in Saaho.
Saaho’s Japanese version released across some select theaters in Japan on Monday. The film is being screened with Telugu audio and Japanese subtitles. Crazy Japanese fans are hooting and whistling and are even throwing paper pieces just like Telugu fans whenever Prabhas appears on the screen. Despite all the euphoria, whether Saaho can match Baahubali’s success in Japan remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah opens up about her friendship with Kajal
- Tollywood director signs yet another big project in Bollywood
- Chiranjeevi ropes in noted action choreographers for Vedhalam remake?
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task