Baahubali franchise’s historic success in several international territories had earned Prabhas a huge fan base across several countries. Especially, the love from the newfound fan clubs from Japan needs no introduction. All the Japanese fans are now going gaga over the Rebel Star in Saaho.
Saaho’s Japanese version released across some select theaters in Japan on Monday. The film is being screened with Telugu audio and Japanese subtitles. Crazy Japanese fans are hooting and whistling and are even throwing paper pieces just like Telugu fans whenever Prabhas appears on the screen. Despite all the euphoria, whether Saaho can match Baahubali’s success in Japan remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed