Baahubali franchise’s historic success in several international territories had earned Prabhas a huge fan base across several countries. Especially, the love from the newfound fan clubs from Japan needs no introduction. All the Japanese fans are now going gaga over the Rebel Star in Saaho.
Saaho’s Japanese version released across some select theaters in Japan on Monday. The film is being screened with Telugu audio and Japanese subtitles. Crazy Japanese fans are hooting and whistling and are even throwing paper pieces just like Telugu fans whenever Prabhas appears on the screen. Despite all the euphoria, whether Saaho can match Baahubali’s success in Japan remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna takes up kickboxing for this special reason
- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to not go Vijay’s Master route
- Nani formally announces sequel to HIT
- Salaar to set summer ’22 on fire; Here’s the release date
- Release date for Puri Jagan’s production ‘Romantic’ tomorrow
- Official: Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film seals Sankranthi release