Jathi Rathnalu is a film that was bound to do well as it was promoted in a big way by the team from day one. The film opened to a solid talk and the opening day collections were a proof in itself.
The film will complete a week’s run today and as per the trade, it has crossed the 28 crores share mark worldwide which is huge for a small budget film. By the way it is going, the film will easily touch the 40 crores mark in the long run.
The makers have made double the profits and the film is going super strong. The film is also doing well overseas and has revived the US market for Indian films post the pandemic. Nag Ashwin has produced this film and Anudeep has directed it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next