Jathi Rathnalu is a film that is in no mood to slow down. With each passing day, the collections are getting stronger and one area where the collections are super strong is Nizam.
The film has made 2.4 crores share yesterday and is still going well. These collections are better than Saturday where the film made 2.3 crores share in Nizam.
The film has now gone over the 8 crore mark and will easily cross the 18 crore mark in the days to come in just the Nizam region. The film has crossed the 20 crore share mark worldwide as of now and is doing well in the US as well. The overall collections will cross 40 crores as per the trade
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest – Special update on NTR30 tonight
- Happening star chilling in the US
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi teaser surprises with a twist
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents