Following the massive success of Jathi Ratnalu, young director Anudeep KV has been working on the film’s sequel. Meanwhile, the latest buzz reveals that Anudeep is all set to team up with popular Kollywood hero Sivakarthikeyan. Apparently, the duo has joined hands for a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. The film marks Sivakarthikeyan’s foray into Telugu Cinema.
According to the latest updates, Sree Venkateswara Cinemas LLP, the banner that’s bankrolling the Sekhar Kammula-Dhanush pan-India film, will be pooling in the finances for the Sivakarthikeyan-Anudeep film. An official announcement regarding this exciting project is expected to be out very soon. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August
- Pic Talk: Pawan Kalyan as powerful cop Bheemla Nayak
- Regina-Nivetha Thomas multi-starrer goes on floors