Following the massive success of Jathi Ratnalu, young director Anudeep KV has been working on the film’s sequel. Meanwhile, the latest buzz reveals that Anudeep is all set to team up with popular Kollywood hero Sivakarthikeyan. Apparently, the duo has joined hands for a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. The film marks Sivakarthikeyan’s foray into Telugu Cinema.
According to the latest updates, Sree Venkateswara Cinemas LLP, the banner that’s bankrolling the Sekhar Kammula-Dhanush pan-India film, will be pooling in the finances for the Sivakarthikeyan-Anudeep film. An official announcement regarding this exciting project is expected to be out very soon. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Akshay Kumar makes key comments regarding Tollywood
- Trailer of Vijay Antony’s Hatya to be out on this date
- Huge: Variety lists Jr NTR as an unranked possible contender for the Oscar best actor
- Pic Talk: Superstar back in action for a commercial
- Nandamuri Balakrishna watches Bimbisara, appreciates the team