Mahanati director Nag Ashwin is turning producer with the upcoming comic caper, Jathi Ratnalu. The film has Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya hero Naveen Polishetty, young comedians Priyadarshi and Rahul Ramakrishna and debutant Faria Abdullah as the female lead.
Speaking at a recent promotional event, Nag Ashwin said that Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot and that the film will surely enthrall audiences on March 11. “I really enjoyed when director Anudeep narrated the script. I love the movies made by directors like Jandhyala, SV Krishna Reddy and EVV Satyanarayana and Jathi Ratnalu is on the similar lines,” Nag Ashwin said.
All the lead actors and director Anudeep expressed their happiness on being part of such a crazy cool project bankrolled by a prestigious production house. Jathi Ratnalu has its music composed by Radhan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next